• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Sgt. Rock

SE MN Gun Clubs

Looking at joining either Southern Mn Sportsman Club or Byron Sportsman Club. Have a 12 y/o son to start training. Any opinions on either one? Costs vs quality of the place? Thanks for any input.

Hey Sgt. Rock.

I can't give you any info on either place, but I'm president at the Hampton Sportsmans Club, if that isn't too far away.

We are small, but I think you will like the crowd. No goofy stuff. Just a bunch of people having a great time.

Give me a shout if your interested. Email me @ [email protected]

Gary

------------------
Let 'em go so they can grow!!!

There is a clay pigeon range called the Owatonna Gun club. It is near Hope and you can see it along Interstate 35. Then there is another gun club between Owatonna and Medford. It is not made for trap. But you still might be able to. Both are great places. I have enjoyed both places. Any questions reply back.