• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SilverLakeBoy -- question for you!

PerchJerker

PJ: I am located 1 mile west and 1 mile north of the oldest bar in the state! AKA (Hayslips Corner) we stay at the Jessie View resort during deer hunting. Our land adjoins the state land. I see you are located in Minnetrista I work in that area. small world.

Do you get up that way for anything other than deer hunting? We have a cabin so we spend a lot of time up there.

How'd you do deer hunting this year? There were only 2 of us - others dropped out due to the cold or other commitments. My buddy shot a doe and a small 5 pointer on the second morning, and then we headed for home.

We don't have a cabin up there so we only get up there once or twice a year. Four of us deer hunt up there we had 4 doe permits and we got two bucks one 8 and one unicorn
very nice deer the unicorn must have banged his head on something screwing up his antlers he was a full grown adult buck quite grey around the face. I am going to make an effort to get up there for some fishing this summer and we are going to try and get up there this fall to build a couple warmer deer stands as you probably know it was a bone chilling -17°F on the opener "Man I got cold" sat out there all morning and finally cracked about 1:00 and sat in the vehicle for awhile.