• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CELL PHONE COVERAGE

GOODSIE

Fellow hunters and fisherman, please help
me find a cell package including northern Iowa and Western Wi., I'm in central Mn.
I vacation in Big Falls, International Falls, Kettle Falls, Redwood Falls, Zumbro Falls and sneak into northern Iowa and Western Wisconsin. Thanks.

AT&T.
The plan I have is $50 a month. 300 anytime minutes, nights and weekends unlimited. free long distance and I DO NOT roam when I am in mn, iowa, wis, eastern half of nodak and sodak, and northern ill.
and I pretty much get coverage everywhere.

------------------
[email protected]
My Hunting and Fishing page

I had AT&T but didn't have coverage at my house which is 4 miles from a tower. Switched to Sprint (300 min./unlimited night & wkd for $32) and have fairly good coverage in and around Rochester, the Cities, I Falls, Cottonwood (near R.F.) and Iowa but do go into roaming in far SE MN around Lanesboro area and in far NW Iowa.

I had good luck with Sprint Nationwide coverage .. I spent about $40/month for 500 anytime and unlimited night/weekend.

The nice thing about the nation-wide coverage is I could be in Erie PA, or International falls and there was no roam charge as long as I had a digital signal.