• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big Break

a47mlb

Who's been watching the Big Break?

That guy Brian cracks me up. I hope he make's it a little longer, although I don't think he will, just 'cause I like listening to his boastful babble during the little interviews.

I was watching it last night and the guy really bothers me....."Natural swing, natural shot, blah blah blah....." I would have a hard time playing 9 holes let alone 18 holes with a guy like that without leaving the course

Pretty sure one of the ladies is going to win it, although the "Girl Brian" from Ireland needs to go soon, she needs one of those flashing neon signs above her heard that reads "Abi Normal"

(just a random young frankenstein reference)

I agree that dude is SO into himself. Each time he hits a shot 40 feet past the hole its because he "hit it too pure" !!

What a doofus. I remember watching the very first big break - boy have they come a long ways now! They get 2K for just winning one hole against one competitor! The first guys got the shaft! They are now pampered way beyond belief - but it is a fun show to watch. I kind of like gerena - she hits it long and is very easy on the eyes.