• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Beretta AL391

loosegoose

I got one 2 years ago now after having the 390 for many years. I have been nothing but happy with it. It is very light and reliable. I shoot everything from really light target loads to heavy 3" mags in it and have never had a jam or anything else. It is the only shotgun I would consider buying again. That's how happy I have been with it.

I've had a 391 sporting with 30" bbls for about a year. Previously used 1100's and 11-87's for years. The 391 works as well as the Remingtons, never had much trouble with any of them. The 391 is lighter which I like for pheasants and it shots fairly high for me so it works well on rising birds. I now use the 391 if I am walking and use an 11-87 in the duck boat. Most important is to make sure it fits you well, regardless of the manufacturer.