• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Norco

Magazines

Im looking at buying my first deer gun and am wondering what are the best types of magazines. Im looking at a 270 wsm or 7mm wsm are these all top loading magazines?

THE 270 WSM HAS GREAT BALLISTICS BETTER THAN 7MM OR 300 I HAVE A 300 BUT THE 270 LOOKS LIKE A GREAT GUN.

No you can get them with bottom drop out clips or the door that drops out. I know that Browning makes them with a clip and remington has both a clip and the BDL which is the door that drops down. So if you look you can find ones that will. There are probably more out there that have these couple options that just a top feed.

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes
[email protected]

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• That's why I remain in the adapt and live with it and hope for a solution that doesn't destroy our already sub-par deer hunting in MN. (and fishing when it comes to aquatic invaders)
    • i use the same husky bag for my helix setup works great.
    • Ice Team partnered with Navionics for a handful of online webinars.  These are pretty cool.  I thought the HSO group would get a kick out of them.  Not always easy to make all of the seminars in-person, especially when you live across the country from some of them, so these webinars offer-up a unique opportunity.  Here are the details on the ones coming up if anyone is interested...   When: December 11th, 8:00 PM EST Topic: How to Attract Fish to You on the Ice with Mark Martin. Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7012356799514703874?source=Navionics+News    When: December 19th, 8:00 PM EST Topic: Improving Your Lake Trout Ice Fishing Tactics with Bernie Keefe. Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/82867287788632833?source=Navionics+News     Enjoy!
    • Nice set up. Husky also makes a lunch bag that seems to work well for ice fishing electronics. I reinforced the top lid to support my tablet and put a switch, 12v outlet & 3 port phone charger to one side. I like the extra storage on back for cables and 2 water holders for my chargers. Use the 9ah 12v lead acid battery for power. Has carry handle when closed.
    • You guys may be right.  May as well start draining every dam lake with invasive species in it to make sure it's stopped, cut down ever dam Ash tree, start shooting every Sparrow, Pheasant and netting all the Smelt out of Superior that will take some time. But we can do it!!!  Insert crazy emoticon here: 😵
    • Lots of reality here.   Seriously, if we truly want to wipe out CWD, all deer/elk farms need to be wiped out, all natural deer scents need to be banned and taken out of production and every single deer/elk anywhere near a positive CWD infected area needs to be wiped out. Every last one of them! And then, all deer that are found in these areas for at least 10 years need to be destroyed.    Is this a sacrifice the state is willing to make? Not a chance! So we fall to the only other option, we adapt and live with it. 
    • It's always fun to rig up your own custom stuff then paying a bunch of money for things that may not work as well.  Looks like it should do the trick for you!  🙂
    • Dude, do you know how to use the emoticons?  It's always good to use one of these when making a Joke!  🙂 😀 😅 😂  😉
    • All deer in SE MN need to be wiped out.  90% herd reduction isn't going to stop the disease.  It is wreckless and stupid to do any less.  The whole state herd is going to go in the toilet if the SE guys don't get on the triggers and get their situation under control.  This talk of us vs the deer farms is a stupid smokescreen designed to try to take the focus off private land owners that don't want to cooperate with the mitigation plan.       Anything less will set the stage for CWD to roll hard to the north and get into the big woods where there will be zero chance of ever finding every deer.   
    • Gettin er done.    I have to take the "T" that the transducer pipe goes through to work so I can open the ID so the pipe can slide freely.