• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whats the laws?

catfishbait

I don't think I would feel unethical at all in taking a deer under the conditions you describe. I know a lot of people who hunt small WMAs that are not much wider than your river in some spots and there is the same risk that the animal will travel onto private land to die. So What! It is perfectly legal to retrieve your animal and any land owner that gets upset with some one just coming on thier land to retrieve a lawfully taken animal is either jeleous or takes himself way too seriously.
I think that way too many hunters get on thier high horse about "trophy" hunting. If that is what you choose to do then good for you. But if I want to fill my tag by legally shooting a doe or spike that is my legal option to do so. Who is unethical, someone who is hunting for meat or someone who is hunting just to put a head on the wall?

[This message has been edited by Big Dave2 (edited 01-01-2004).]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic