• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Morneau

DHanson

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Morneau isn't a starter I will boycott the All Star game for the rest of my life. It would be such a farce if anyone but him is standing at frist base. He's in the top 5 or so in Average, HR's, RBI's, and Slugging percentage. No one else in the league can touch that.

The fan voting is ridiculous in my opinion. Until they do away with it you'll see mostly Red Sox's and Yankees just becuase they have the biggest fan base.

Originally Posted By: nofishfisherman
Let the fans pick the bench players and let the managers/players pick the starters then.

I also think that is the way it should be.

Yeah that would be real popular with the Fans of Baseball... also players know far less about the game than the Fans do for the most part.

Tha Fans stay...Sorry... grin

Yeah that would be real popular with the Fans of Baseball... also players know far less about the game than the Fans do for the most part.

Tha Fans stay...Sorry... grin

I'm a fan of baseball and I'd like to see it. I'm a fan of letting the players who are having great years play in the all star game not just the guys who are in big markets or who are big names.

I don't really care how they do it I just want to see the players who are having the best season overall get the starting honors.

Morneau has been in a slump for the better part of 2 weeks now. I hope he can come around because the Twins are gonna need it once they start playing against the American League again.

I'm not too worried about Morneau. He will get out of it soon. He got an RBI hit this afternoon in his first at bat. Everyone goes through slumps, well maybe not Mauer.

Mauer is out of the line up with a cold today, so the rest of the line up needs to pick it up!

Mauer has been great. I just hope Mourneau doesn't struggle when we start playing the AL again. They took the lead first today and that is usually a good thing for their offense. I think I was just used to seeing him get an RBI just about every game.

3 straight games with a HR. Good to see him crushing it over the fence again.

He came up sunday and I said to my wife I wondered if he had forgot how to hit a HR, then hits 3 in 3 games in a row. I am gonna say it every time he comes up now.

He's back on track. Say all you want about Joe M., but Justin is without a doubt the guy that makes this team go. Seems like if he's on a tear, the team does well but if he's slumping, the losses also go hand in hand with that slump.