• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Morneau

DHanson

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be upset too, but being the reigning home run champ will help his cause. I doubt he will be starting though, Youk will win the vote. And here is why: because Morny plays where there is still lakes and woods to enjoy and Youk plays where there is wall to wall people. Those people will vote him in. Not to mention the Eastcoast Sports Promotion Network (ESPN) has constant Youk hype. I will trade Morny not starting for living in MN any day.

Plus, he only had 1 hit last nite. What a bum. Anything less than 4 homers a game from him is a disappointment from now on.

fan voting is dumb

Fans being able to vote 25 times is dumb. And then another 25 times from a different computer/email address is dumb. And then another 25 times from yet another computer/email address is dumb. And then- you get the idea

Morneau's on the juice whistle Must have been visiting with Clemens and Bonds during the offseason shocked Man, he's off to a good start. Just doing a little pot stirring to rile up the twinkie nation grin Maybe still bitter about the sweep over the weekend sick

Wow was that a rocket, funny thing is, I made a call on that one, sure Bert and John weren't there to hear it but I told the Mrs, hey watch this this one is gone, and BAMMMM it was out like a ROCKET... Yeah I think Princess Fielder and Braun are juicers!!!

Batting average isn't everything. I threw my 25 votes at Morneau. Small market and tough competition are going to screw him over in the end. If you've got a couple of extra minutes, throw some votes his way.

Tough year at 1st though. Youkilis and Cabrera are having a great spring at the plate. It's not like Teixeira is a slouch either with 15 homers.

I'd love to see Morneau bunt a single down the 3rd base line when they do that ridiculous shift. Teach them a lesson. Don't tell me big guys can't bunt either because they can. All it is, is athletic ability and Morneau has that obviously. I was a big guy when I played too and I could bunt as good as anyone else, not that that matters but.....