• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

pictures of your wheeler

coombia21

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eyehunter- thats a really nice upgrade! have fun!

Thanks Duckaholic, haven't really been able to do much with it yet except to push snow with it, which it works great for by the way, maybe this weekend I can get her out for some fun. Took the blade and chains off of it last weekend so now I can get it out and have a little fun with it.

Finally got out last night for the first time and put 12miles on, halfway through the rain came pretty hard. Fun though and found a snowy road to play on. Plenty of power with the 400 it seemed. Was told not to go wide open during break in so I stayed away from that but I hit 46mph and had lots of throttle left.

downsized_0311001715.jpg

Finally got out last night for the first time and put 12miles on, halfway through the rain came pretty hard. Fun though and found a snowy road to play on. Plenty of power with the 400 it seemed. Was told not to go wide open during break in so I stayed away from that but I hit 46mph and had lots of throttle left.

You should be able to get 60-65 out of it i would think!! Drive it like you stole it.....i was always told to break it in how i would normally ride it after you get a few slow miles on it!! Is the 400 a twin motor on can am??

Originally Posted By: Fishing Junky
Beautiful looking rigs boys. Enjoy them. Won't be long, and the trails will be open to have fun on. I know I'm looking forward to it. Junky.............

Who needs trails......the ditches are open already!!! wink

If ditch riding is your cup of tea, have at 'er. wink

Yep a single in the 400 but I like it, nice and light it seems. I was surprised going 40mph when I pinned it at how much snort was still left in it. Going to try to be nice to it for the first 30miles or so to let everything get settled. Not sure I can say I like the stock tires but to be fair I haven't tried them in anything but a foot of slushy snow so I haven't gave them a challenge yet.

Nice I wish i would have gotten a good deal on a Grizzzz but instead i got a King Quad With no plow and Steel Wheels and boring tires i cant ever seem to get a good deal Ill try and get pictures up here soon of my 700EFI King

I did not want spend that much but it was a pretty good deal, couldn't resist. Just happen to look at a HSOforum and had that one on consignment for someone that worked their, so didn't even pay tax or anything. Wanted a wheeler real bad but told myself to hold out for a good deal. I'd been looking for months then came upn this one. Had to be good to make the wife happy. I almost bought a suk but never got a chance to get on one.