• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

pictures of your wheeler

coombia21

Brush Guards I had Custom made, it is the only one like it so far, I suspect he will make a few more just like it and also with variances to suit each rider. I also had him put mounts in and cutout the expanded metal for the PIAA's before he shipped them.

I bought the piaa lights. There is a factory wiring kit for the piaas so I used that and ordered an illuminated switch vs the round one it comes with.

This new machine is so much better on fuel consumnption than the 08-800's. This thing has a light front end and will freely wheelie from 8-10 mph..... not that I recommend driving like that, I have witnessed it never experienced it first hand.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep talking and my 800 will be gone sooner then later gringrin.

Dan

I don't recommend test driving one winkgrincool

The Power steering is awesome, although it definetly took some getting used to, But after 150+ miles I wouldn't ride one without it. I can say at this time there is nothing about this machine that I do not like.... esxcept maybe how the rear brake lines are ran against the a-arm with no a-arm guards. But I will take care of that issue soon enough.

I don't even like loading her 800 on the trailer anymore. She's trying to negotiate a deal on a new one right now. She might have a deal worked out on a non-eps. That's all on her though, my only contrubution will be driving the truck and trailer, or atleast riding with.

SomethingFishy, looks like an ATV-Guru brush gaurd?? Based on what I've read from rinconriders, you'll love that thing.

Does the 850 keep cooled pretty well? My ol man's 800 gets hot after a few minutes of normal use, just wondering if they fixed it with the new machine. I think it has a larger radiator?

SomethingFishy, looks like an ATV-Guru brush gaurd?? Based on what I've read from rinconriders, you'll love that thing.

Does the 850 keep cooled pretty well? My ol man's 800 gets hot after a few minutes of normal use, just wondering if they fixed it with the new machine. I think it has a larger radiator?

Yes they are customs out of the Guru workshop.

So far it seems to cool just fine. Higher radiator, 20% bigger a, and a better angle to keep the crud out of it. Seems to get airflow from the front and sides just fine. She will get her first real workout on a nice long trip in Idaho in a few short weeks.

I can say at this time there is nothing about this machine that I do not like.... except maybe how the rear brake lines are ran against the a-arm with no a-arm guards. But I will take care of that issue soon enough.

Well I took care of the 1 thing I didn't like. Hear are the Ricochet skids thatI went with.

P1000881.jpg

P1000892.jpg

P1000894.jpg

P1000895.jpg

P1000888.jpg

P1000901.jpg

P1000899.jpg

P1000896.jpg

P1000898.jpg

Originally Posted By: SomethingFishy
I can say at this time there is nothing about this machine that I do not like.... except maybe how the rear brake lines are ran against the a-arm with no a-arm guards. But I will take care of that issue soon enough.

Well I took care of the 1 thing I didn't like. Hear are the Ricochet skids thatI went with.

P1000881.jpg

P1000892.jpg

P1000894.jpg

P1000895.jpg

P1000888.jpg

P1000901.jpg

P1000899.jpg

P1000896.jpg

P1000898.jpg

Hey fishy,

looks like your spending money on some skids!! thought can am was the only outa crate ill protected mach