• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I think he has too much time on his hands along with the soap . . .probably the only guy I know that looks forward to dropping it in the shower . . .by himself!! Deal on the dinner party . . . You should have tasted the ribeyes I did up yesterday!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin - why were you cooking on fathers day? I did some rib-eyes yesterday also. And a bunch of other stuff! I made one of those "beer can" chickens that I injected with apple juice, hot sauce, and garlic. Plus a seafood fest of grilled cajun citrus shrimp, bacon wrapped scallops finished with a little sweet n sour, king crab legs, and mussels steamed in a little white wine, butter, and garlic.

Plus I made Tank an afternoon snack of cheese, crackers, pickled eggs, pickled garlic, and pickles - washed down with a pitcher of margaritas.

It was a nice family day and I enjoyed the cooking!

Well Dad's one lucky guy to have a son like you DC. Feast for a king buddy.

Franky was just in for a b.s. session, he's having some warranty work done on the new skeeter.

Tank - How's the pickle ball going?

What's up Thunger'gill...sorry I haven't returned your call.

Yesterday, I was at a job interview all day in Skinny. Then went to Vanessa's Mother's at 7pm to meet her potential Chow...the last one was a people hater. Long story short,,,Chow's are A$$ho(3s. Today I went to see my buddy in Caz and he has been on Lake Ontario in his 44' Sailboat touring NorthEast Canada. He should be back by the weekend.

I should be home all day tomorrow making a Compost bin for Vanessa. "Leave No Footprints"

Call me in the AM!!!

Todd . . .did not fish that tournament. Heard it was the ride from ell . . . the old Oneida wave crashers. Buddy of mine caught a wave over his stern and filled the boat up. Beached on one of the shoals and hand emptied the boat . . .threw his 3 fish overboard and went home. Still having warranty work done in Albany . . .waiting for parts that are due this week. Hope so, tournament on Sandy on Sunday.

Chow confused yuck, paaatuuyyyeee!!! sick. Nasty animals when it comes to what they think is their turf and in my experience not a kid friendly dog either. Ex inlaws had one and that was the first and only time I actually wanted to see a dog get hit in the road. didnt like anybody under 4' tall any where near it. But I am also a firm beleiver in the philosophy that the owner is what makes the dog. Get a lab from a good breeder and youve got a great member of the family and a better hunting partner.. I know you didnt ask for my opinion but their it is. I have a breeder that I work with if your interested..

Timmy - I just saw your question on PickleBall. I played today. Usually play a couple times a week, depends on golf and other things. Yesterday and wed I volunteered at the senior PGA golf event here in town. I manned one of the tee-boxes.Monday and tuesday I golfed. Throw in the garden and im always busy. Tomorrow jay and I are fishing.

Todd, Sorry to hear about Buck, I sent you an email about a month ago because I couldn't get on this site. Not sure if you have opened it yet or didn't get it, but it never came back to me. Also hope your dad is doing better give me a call, my new house # is 363-1713, Or I can stop over to try and catch up with you.

Hey there ThunderDink...I Sincerely hope all is right with Pops!!!

Give me a shout or drop me a line on Yahoooooooooo!!!!

Take care Brotherman...we are all here pulling for POPS wink

Doug I tried to call and left a message about 9:30am this morning talk to you some time confused