• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A Lowrance Question before i throw it in the lake

fishon68

I have 2- 522 units for my boats. They both work great and I see everything from clouds of bait fish to walleyes on the bottom etc.

I highly recommend getting a instructional video. The one I had ( had because I loaned it out to a buddy and never got it back!)

was made by "Doc" can't remember is last name? I think Doc Sampson??

Very dull video but very instructional on how to set up these lowrance units. Everything from sensitivity to ping speed etc.

I have the older 1.4 and the 2.1 versions. Was told NOT to upgrade to the newer versions if happy with the old.

Never did update and with the problems I here.. Never will.

Thanks for the suggestion bassislife, I know my fishfinder is not working correctly but i will look for this video, Linda Colt from Lowrance is replacing my unit under warranty,Thumbs up for Linda and Lowrance, they are taking care of their customers, that is a sign of a great company by backing up their product.

Just a thumbs up to Linda Colt at Lowrance for all her help on replacing my LMS-522 under warranty,very professional and timely,I just recieved my new unit today and very happy with Lowrance's Customer service.Thanks everyone for all the tips and hopeful this new one will take care of my issues.You gotta be happy with a company that will back up their product.