• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Black powder guns?

jlm

I have the Optima, not the Optima Pro. I thought about spending the extra money but I figured I would not need the extra barrel length for accuracy because shots would be limited with open sights...probably under 150 yards. If I could put a scope on it I would have purchased the Optima Pro for sure so I could get accuracy beyond 200 yards. I think the expensive guns are a waste of money if I can't use a scope...just my opinion. I paid 225 bucks for the gun and starter kit and another 30 bucks for the poweder and primers. Anytime you can get a complete set up for 250 bucks, thats a good deal in my book. The Optima shoot wonderfully, I would recommend it to anyone. The break action is no doubt the best way to go in my opinion. Plus you can shoot magnum rounds through it...she packs a pretty good punch!