• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

creek chubs or sucker streams

walleyeslayer18

Hey all i am from new prague and was going to head out to the river this weekend and was wondering if there are any streams or ponds around these parts to catch some chubs or suckers?! Any info would be appreciated.
Hey I'm from New Prague as well ... graduated 05 ... who's this?

Nick, I lease some land just out of St. Patrick...never fished for chase creek chubs before but would be willing to let you on the land with me if you wanna show me the ropes. I'd like to catch them on the fly but any technique would be fun. It has to be after turkey season though since that's why I lease the land.

lol alrighty will do ted! yea i have been hittin the river in jordan from shore lately. i did manage to pull out a 26" eye last week! that was fun! I would really like to try and get out on the boat with you a lot this summer though that would be awesome!

Will do....sent you a email. Just when they're turning on fishing is gonna slow down for me and your other cousin Tony. We got a project we're working on that'll eat the end of May of pretty good....after that yea; June should be strong with this slow spring. If this "project" floats I'll take you out in it for some flathead.