• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This site is an economy stimulator!!

muskielaw

Is it just me or is this site really really expensive to follow. I just stumbled upon this site before ice fishing this past season and am afraid to admit the money I have spent on ice fishing and now summer fishing as a result of reading all the posts on here. But I can tell you based upon the information I have learned on here I have bought a new ice house, new sonar, arctic armour, my first boat, a new graph for the boat, and those are the big ticket items not to mention all the new rods, reels and lures. (Lucky to be single too I guess ;)) I have always been an avid fisherman but something about this site gets me even more excited about fishing and wanting more and more equipment. My enjoyment of the sport has grown (if that was even possible) and I seem to catch a few more fish as well. I guess this is my way of saying thank you all for the great information that is shared on here and d a m n you all at the same time grin And I think the economy may owe this site a thank you as well. Good luck to all this weekend and be safe!

Agree with you completely. Between the money I've spent on new gear/toys and the amount of time I've "wasted" online, it's really unbelievable. The sad thing is, I'm not only like this with fishing, but golf too. Another expensive hobby when you're buying new clubs all the time. They're like fishing rods; the ones you have get the job done, but a new one will obviously catch more fish/lower your golf score, right? smile ha ha ha

Is it just me or is this site really really expensive to follow. I just stumbled upon this site before ice fishing this past season and am afraid to admit the money I have spent on ice fishing and now summer fishing as a result of reading all the posts on here. But I can tell you based upon the information I have learned on here I have bought a new ice house, new sonar, arctic armour, my first boat, a new graph for the boat, and those are the big ticket items not to mention all the new rods, reels and lures. (Lucky to be single too I guess ;)) I have always been an avid fisherman but something about this site gets me even more excited about fishing and wanting more and more equipment. My enjoyment of the sport has grown (if that was even possible) and I seem to catch a few more fish as well. I guess this is my way of saying thank you all for the great information that is shared on here and d a m n you all at the same time grin And I think the economy may owe this site a thank you as well. Good luck to all this weekend and be safe!

Yup. You would owe her big time smile

It is the most fun marketing vehicle on the internet. smile

I love learning about new techniques and equipment from the best fisherman. It is a great community that really helps you become a better fisherman. But yes, it is very tempting to try and keep up with the Jones' around here.