• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

left handed bolt 270.

fishnutbob

I myself don't have one but I know that Browning makes a left handed model and I am pretty sure that Remington does to. I am sure that all the companies make one but they are not always stock at sporting good stores. They should be able to order one for him.

I just checked Reeds webpage and the list left hand for Browning, Remington, Weatherby, Winchester, and even Beretta. So pretty much every manufacture has one.

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes

[This message has been edited by iffwalleyes (edited 10-14-2003).]

Don't overlook Savage. I have a left hand model 111 in .338 that I just love. Savage makes some of the most accurate out of the box guns. They aren't much to look at, but I had a .9 inch, 5 shot group at 100 yards on Sunday.

I recently ordered a new rifle and have spent a lot of time in sporting goods stores in the Fargo - Moorhead area... two stores had left hand 270's on hand... one was a browning and the other a remington if I remember correctly.

Good Luck!

marine_man

[This message has been edited by marine_man (edited 10-14-2003).]

Yes Remington has a .243 and a .223 in a couple different models, Weatherby has a .257 WBY MAG, and Berreta had a few smaller caliber choices in there left hand model. Browning doesn't make one smaller than a .270.

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes