• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pork shoulder/pulled pork

Man that piggy looks good! My Wife got a good price on a pork shoulder blade "Boston" (whatever that means) a while back. She cooked it slow in a "church basement" style roaster oven for around four hours. Just a little water and Jane's mixed up seasonings is all it needed. I mixed some Famous Dave's with the meat for sandwiches but it was great as is too.

London Broil ala flank steak over hardwood coals tonight wink

thanks for posting the pictures. still new to the photo thing.

stop by and say hello at the bbq contest in watertown july 20th. they are having a best butt contest, where anybody can try it and they get to vote on who did the best. see ya there chris

Ken - I followed the recipe the best I could and it was awsome! I had to turn up the temp a little early to get it done and I didn't get to let it rest in a cooler but it was still a great piece of meat!

I did four eight pound butts for my son's grad party last Saturday. Used my Bradley smoker and followed Kens recipe to the Tee. Even did the dipping sauce. I am still getting calls from our guests raving about the pork. Vacuum sealed the little leftovers I had and will be taking them to winnie this weekend!

Thanks for the post Ken. This recipe will be forever logged into my recipe database!