• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Do ya fiddle or paint yer own munchies?

Great looking paint jobs Tom! Saw your other work on another post too. Besides [YouNeedAuthorization] do you sell them through other means? I live in your area and would love to pick up some lures with your artwork (not sure when though, still recovering from the Musky Expo eek )

NCLaker

Sure, be happy to do some up fer ya sometime......not only on Epay...do that only once in while...I do this it in winter for few months.

Music is loud, snow be flyen, munchies all around me, hounds at me feet...my mind wanders...end results are scarry.

smile

Did not paint anything but stuff for me this year / winter and still have six custom requests to do for couple friends of the lake before fall...no sweat.

Some time we should meet an tell me what ya want an we can get it done.

Simple is best...fun stuff.

Tommy

I've dabbled with touching up some lure's with highlight colors.

Tom what do you use for this stuff, airbrush setup of sorts? I'd be curious to know the details, I think it would be fun to paint some unique customs up, good winter hobby!

Jredig

Yup, old air brush...nothing fancy.

Eyes can be found online easy...paint is a mix...but mostly auto paint that thins wth water.

Glitter is a mix in, again nothing fancy.

All easy to find stuff.....fun to hunt it up or find what YOU would like to use...everyone has different techniques and styles...like when fishen or loken for women...time is a good teacher.

smile

Clear coat is nothing fancy either...any big home store has it.

Lil tricks make things go easy once you get the touch going but you will see what needs doing an not to do if you just in and just do it.

Nothing hard about it...if you keep it fun.

smile

Tommy

Nice try Sir. Kellet, but none of them are mine....most sold to guys in UK.

Pike guys love jerk-baits an tuggers over there.

Rest to east Ontario kats....they like cosmic munchies for rivers an big water.

Of all them posted I only kept one for me...the cool looken nuke perch DD......rest all gone.

One of a kind stuff.

It you were to copy a pattern good luck, but no one cares...you would be just like anyone else dose that [PoorWordUsage]...boring...so what would be the point of that. smile

I have some sweet Vermilion patterns.....doubt you would ever see them...well maybe if you bought me a new cabin.

smile

Go sell some screws.!!!

Tommy

I know he was kidding......not reason they went poof!

smile

Did not want to come of as a show off or trying to hauk up some biz.....felt creepy leaving them goofy photos up.

Thanks for good words but it is just something fun to do.

T

Tommy,

You do a helluva job. I've done well on the ones I got from you...some "interesting" colors to say the least. I think you should paint up a couple and call them "The Long Flat Friends Of Jesus In A Chartreuse Minnowbait"! laughgrin

Sheesh, I need to hit the sack...must be getting ready for another fishing season!

Paul.