• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Shooting Ranges?

J Boo

I just got a new rifle and was wondering where I can shoot it and sight it in. I live in Ramsey. I was also wondering what you guys think about "conditioning the barrel." Some people say it is necessary and others say it is talk. What do you think?
Thanks,
Jeff

Arnored Fire is on lake drive right off of 35W in Circle Pines. They will take most caliber of rifles, I believe, not sure though. It is a 50 yd. range indoor range if Im not mistaken, cost was somewhere around 15 dollars last year, extra for more guns I think.

If you don't get to it before October, BeaverBrook gun club off HWY 65 on Klondik Drive is open to the public every weekend in October and first weekend in November .

If you need to shoot it sooner, we could meet there on a week night, as I am a member I can bring in up to two friends to shoot.Cost is $5.00 per gun if you go with me,and the deer rifle sight in through October,November is like $7 bucks per gun.

Just let me know if you want to go out there during the week, I live off HWY 10 in Coon Rapids so it is on your way there.Takes me 25 minutes from here, so it is close.

Benny
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Benny (edited 08-26-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Benny (edited 08-26-2003).]

Check out Minnetonka Gun Club.....it's near Nowthen. I don't have the info with me, but they are in the book.

Members only shooting most of the time, but they do open up to the public for several weekends.