• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vote for best bass picture

ShoreGuy1984

I am not sure if this is already being done, but there should be a best bass picture contest for the upcoming bass season. Everyone would vote towards the end of fall. We could just use the "Bass Photos--2009!" to post the pictures. Kinda like the same type of contest they have in the northern forum. Just a idea !

I'm in... but my camera sucks. Maybe time for an upgrade. I guess it's a good excuse. Also, I fish alone alot. (like the peace and alone time...) that makes it tough too.

If I had a Hawaiian tropic girl hold a bass I caught I think I would have a chance.

Fever - get a measuring board so when you're alone you plop them on that and hold them with one had then take a pic with the other. Check out my avatar. MSRD boards - he has a HSOforum too if you're interested that is.

TB, I'm sorry I cant.. Forum rules do not allow for non sponsor links.. Its very hard to find using a search engine...

I did however send you an e-mail *wink*

the company that makes it is called GEO Inustries its the 3rd link down if using g o o gle.

Or instead of taking her camera all summer just take her with! thats what i plan on doing maybe if i take a picture of her holding my bass then i'll win wink then again sometimes she catches bigger ones than i do....

Ok, here is the deal.. and its not 100% hashed out.. we will do a similar contest to what the pike page did.. Our own Agape (Wayne Ek) has offered a free guide trip to the winning picture. Major way cool move.. I might be willing to throw my own name out there too.. dont know.. anyway.. once bass is open.. We will post a sticky thread at the top for best bass pict/story..

Its not about the biggest fish.. its about a pict.. and you have to post a story with it too..

Not sure yet.. Very good question.. I will make a new post.. I am going to send an Email to BassnSpear/Agape/Ray/RK... and see what they think.. I want this to be fun. But to be honest, the winner will win the equiv of $300-$400?.. so there will have to be rules.. but I will say this.. the winner will be voted by our faithful, not us!

Thanks TB.. it is awesome.. And I am pumped that Wayne agreed to do this.. There will be some stipulations. Probably will have to be a fall week day, no weekends type of thing.. But if he takes you to the lake he took me.. you have a great chance at a 5 lb fish.. 4's for sure.