• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

*REDUCED TO $3900 - Motivated seller, make an offer.

16' Lund Mr Pike, 2002 Yamaha 60 HP 2 stroke. Steering console, live wells, nav lights, rod/gear storage, Humming Bird sonar, auto bilge, wired for 24 volt trolling motor, Shore Station trailer with new tires. This Mr Pike is paired with the largest motor recommended, it will easily do around 40 mph. The 60 hp Yamaha also allows this boat to troll and idle with ease. A very fishable and stable boat. REDUCED $3900 or best offer, located in North Mankato. Call or email 507-351-0884 or taber777 at yahoo . com [img:left]http://DSC03526.jpg

[img:left]http://DSC03529.jpg

Hey Skunked,

I'll take a stab at your questions but send me your email and I'll shoot over a few more pics of the inside.

The gas tank is a portable Yamaha plastic tank. It slides under the rear "bench" and is out of view.

There is a horizontal rod storage compartment opposite the steering console. It has a hinged lid. The live wells are the full width of the boat, just in front of the steering console. The live wells worked better for storing batteries and life jackets than fish. We had a battery in each live well and wired them for a 24 volt transom mount trolling motor.

If you'd like to stop by and see it or take it out for a spin just let me know. I live in Mankato and the Lake Washington boat landing is just minutes away.