All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This evening I will reset the live trap. So far my peanut dough blocks from Menards have only been lasting a day or two, thanks to midnight ramblers.... Score so far is two racoons and a possum. I wonder what morning will bring... if it stops raining.
  3. I fish a big reservoir that goes as deep as 140 I believe and we do a bit of trolling over the deep parts of the lake. In fact at night you can troll and your graph will be littered with fish in the 20-50ft range starting over 70ft of water but if you go to 60ft depth range your graph will be empty. Once the deep darkness of night falls those same fish will show 30-70ft deep on the graph suspending over 140ft of water. We seem to mostly catch walleyes out of this group of fish and rarely catch anything else.
  4. Today
  5. These feeders are only partially blackbird proof, as they can still poke their heads in and peck at the food a little bit. I don’t use the suet one much, because only downy woodpeckers can fit in there.
  6. This feeder is blackbird proof for the sole purpose that only woodpeckers and nuthatches can eat upside down. I purposely angle it this way so it’s easier for the pileated woodpeckers to hang on.
  7. It only takes about 5 Mb/s to stream a HD movie. I'm guessing you have some sort of interference going on. Inadequate BW shows up as buffering.... Or the Roku is going bad. I have had a couple of them do that, including a roku stick. My money is on roku device being bad. If you have a chromecast, does that work better?
  8. Milwaukee Fishing Eezy Peezy! By Milwaukee Wisconsin fishing charter Capt. Jim Hirt Lake Michigan Salmon Fishing Report 6/24/2019 Hello all, thank you for reading my reports. Joe, Laura and Jonathan Wolf from Mansfield Texas had fair weather and a multi species catch on a beautiful day on Lake Michigan. I enjoyed the opportunity to fish with them. Join us in Milwaukee! To get my fish reports and how to videos first go to http://www.jimhirt.com By subscribing you will keep ahead of the other anglers. When I post you will get it fast! Action is steady and all species are active. The water is still 50 degrees on top. This has made for easy presentation to fish. As long as this continues anglers will have success don’t miss out. Good weather and lake conditions will fill the cooler in the future. The water is warming up near shore and that area is slow. There are pods of forage from 70 feet and out to 200. The recent changes has brought many Chinooks and Coho in. Most of the fish came from the top to the bottom. Our best presentations are Church Walleye planer boards with 150 and 225 copper running 40 to 65 down and downriggers 80 to 120 feet down. Flasher and Bull Frog flies or 100 foot leads on Reaper magnum spoons on downriggers have been the best producers. Reaper magnum spoons are sold at http://www.badgertackle.com with free shipping. Our best boat speed was 2.0 mph. Wire Divers are producing very well set to #2 with 130 feet of line out. Have a great fishing season. Let's go fishing!! Jim charters out of Milwaukee, WI. with Blue Max Charters. He can be reached at 414-828-1094 or visit his web site at http://www.bluemaxcharters.com Copyright© 2019, James J. Hirt, All Rights Reserved. Fish,report,salmon,lake,michigan,Milwaukee
  9. Well, after two and a half hours on the phone with Netgear and Comcast I have no resolution. Comcast is coming out to the house on Wednesday to see what the problem is. I am on the 150 mbs plan and I still only get around 30 on a speed test. Even when I wire directly to the router the performance is the same. I may upgrade to the Roku Ultra as well.
  10. The speeds that you show are enough for streaming, the roku stick is not their best streaming device. I use Roku 3 and used to have your bandwidth with no problem.
  11. fishingstar 4th win with 319pts. 2--Fishing_Novice 314 3--mnwildman 304 4--Juneau4 283 5--BlackLundProV 279 6--gregg52 268 7--icefishinnut 218 _____________________________________________________ Seasons totals 1--Juneau4 4635 2--Fishing_Novice 4490 3--gregg52 4462 4--mnwildman 4423 5--icefishinnut 4387 6--BlackLundProV 4371 7--fishingstar 4309 Chicago is the next stop
  12. smurfy

2019 Gardens

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. The greenhouse experiment this year has paid off for me. I got to plant about a month earlier than I usually do.
  14. They sound like they got cold, I planted too soon years back and had the same thing. I bought smaller new plants that out performed the stunted ones. It took about a month before they started growing again. The heat at the end of this week should help them out.
  15. smurfy

2019 Gardens

Not really. My cukes are going well. Got 3 tomato plants that look like they don't wanna do anything though!!??
  16. That's a heck of a nail driver you got there!
  17. Yesterday
  18. vaportrail, Welcome to the forum. You Suk!
  19. does it really matter? i mean its gonna be a 4-0/ 4-1 sweep by the yanks come playoff time. I know I know Im a terrible person
  20. haven't had cable for 3+ years now if i can get my internet bill back down it will be great thinking of going back to frontier half the cost run netflix and antenna in the attic. most of the time i just check the news on the phone. other then that its disney movies. we do get some chatter since the metal roof went on but no big deal
  21. can you post a pic of that feeder please? thx
  22. Been hearing 2 pileated woodpeckers in the trees for a few days. Was hoping there was a chick around. It just flew in and I got a quick shot. Male chick. First time I have captured one.
  23. What do you know 2 games in a row for Sano. Cron too, he's been the steadiest with the bat lately IMO. Thought I seen something about them getting a pitcher that the Angels let go. I'd love to see them pick up another lefty for the bullpen as well.
  24. A lot of it depends on the bandwidth that you are paying for. They will limit your pipe. Best bet is to hook up a computer directly to you router and see what you get on your speed test. The mesh systems are awesome for both range and through put, but any wireless router is only going to deliver on the bandwidth that your isp provides. If you find that your hard wire computer is a lot faster, the first step is to update the firmware on your wireless router and go from there.
  25. Last week
  26. I finally put out the blackbird proof suet feeder. The juvenile redwing blackbirds have recently moved in and have been gorging on the nutty butter. Never had any grackles so far, hence the reason I’ve waited until now to swap feeders. They haven’t been hitting the sunflower chips much, so I’ll hold off on swapping those feeders for now.
  27. Was thinking the same on Sano, he's been looking awful. Then he homers to start the 8th inning rally last night, go figure. Like Morris has been saying on the telecasts, it looks like he's not picking up the spin on the curves, kind of normal for him, but he hasn't been able to catch up to the fastballs either, which he normally crushes. Maybe it only takes 1 dinger for him to come out of it. Hope so!
  28. I would be very disappointed with a speed test like that. I just about get that and I have a antenna that shoots to a tower that is 4 miles away but I don't get any buffering. My be with your population in your area they can't supply enough for the area.
  29. Right in the crease! That’s sucks!! Nice to hear the reds are doing great. Nice catch.
  1. Load more activity

• Members

• Kidd

Kidd 260

we are 'the leading edge' I Share on HSO
    • Illini Walli

Illini Walli 32

• delcecchi

delcecchi 2,010

• CC Jake