• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new to the area..good bass lakes?

bassfshin24

Moe- While I know some lakes in MN have a speed limit(IE Minnetonka has a 40 mph limit.) Many do not. The rule states you may not be driving in a wreckless manner.

Sweet. I learn something every day.

Do you know where this speeds are listed?

On the DNR site is there a way to limit the search to only catch and release lakes? im not seeing anything at all, or am i doing something wrong.. i know demontreville is catch and release only for bass, but that's cause i fish there alot. is there a way to search only the catch and release lakes in MN?

On the DNR site is there a way to limit the search to only catch and release lakes? im not seeing anything at all, or am i doing something wrong.. i know demontreville is catch and release only for bass, but that's cause i fish there alot. is there a way to search only the catch and release lakes in MN?

You need the regulations booklet, starting on page 30 for special regulations.

Ann Lake (Carver County) largemouth bass: Catch-and-release only.

northern pike: All from 24-36" must be immediately released. One

over 36" allowed in possession

Annie Battle Lake (Otter Tail County) Use of gas and electric

motors, aqua-views, augers, and other electronic fish-finding

devices is prohibited. sunfish: Possession limit five. northern pike

and largemouth bass: Catch-and-release only. black crappie:

Minimum size limit 11". Possession limit five.

Annie Battle Lake Inlet to Molly Stark Lake and Outlet

to Blanche Lake (Otter Tail County) sunfish: Possession limit five.

northern pike and largemouth bass: Catch-and-release only. black

crappie: Minimum size limit 11". Possession limit five.

BALM LAKE (Beltrami County) bass: All 12" and larger must be

immediately released. One over 20" allowed in possession.

Bas Lake near Burtrum (Todd County) north of Long Lake. walleye:

Possession limit two. largemouth bass: Possession limit one.

You get the pict.. thats only the start of the B' lakes.. LOL.. I was going to cut and paste them all, but realized how taxing that would be.. LOL

Shoreguy- just saw your post.. it was probably me.. I fish N/S Center quite a bit.. I would call it my home lake... I live just across the street from the access on South Center, so its quick and easy to get on .. USUALLY..

Wow thats crazy. My parents own deeded access with their neighbors on North Center. The deeded access is on the big point kinda across from the island where that guys house burnt down. This is where my avatar pic was taking ! Small World Huh !

Originally Posted By: Deitz Dittrich
Shoreguy- just saw your post.. it was probably me.. I fish N/S Center quite a bit.. I would call it my home lake... I live just across the street from the access on South Center, so its quick and easy to get on .. USUALLY..

Wow thats crazy. My parents own deeded access with their neighbors on North Center. The deeded access is on the big point kinda across from the island where that guys house burnt down. This is where my avatar pic was taking ! Small World Huh !

Its a great lake!!! i think I know the area you are talking about.