• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The movie "Earth"

DonBo

Just saw this yesterday. A Disney outdoor film. Great footage of wildlife around the world along with the changing seasons.

Really enjoyed it except they had to use it as a forum for the global warming issue. I was very disapointed by that.

Anyone else see it, and what did you think?

Would have been awesome on IMAX but we looked and looked and saw no sign of it.

Don't get me wrong, it was not a lecture at all, in fact the GW thing was very subtle, more background than anything. I still highly recommend it to any outdoorsmen. My wife absolutely loved it.

I took my oldest daughter to it last Friday. I recognized most of the scenes from the Planet Earth documentary that was on Discovery. They did tell a good story for kids though as far as following the changes etc.

Took the kid's to see this past Sunday (rainy days perfect for a movie).

It was really well done and considering how much global warming hype there is out there today, they really did dial it back to acceptable. They didn't point any blame for it, they just mentioned how it is changing the arctic regions.