Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coldwater Crappie Guy

Lac Seul/ Vaughn Lake

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know the name of the newer resort near the enterance of Vaughn Lake? It is not too far from Mawhkwa resort.

Thanks in advance.

Lac Seul Adventures. We will be staying there for the first time this June after going to Mahkwa for 10 years. If anyone has been to Lac Seul Adventures before I would also like to hear how it is.

oh! I used to fish in Vaughn Lake way back when,, that was the only place we caught 2 fish at a time on pickeral rigs,, remember those? some of the best fishing ever!!! now I hear they punched a road into it, and it's been fished out.

it is far from fished out......in fact you can't fish the lake until the end of june i think.......we have caught alot of fish in Vaughn through the years but there are bigger fish to be caught elsewhere IMO....

it is far from fished out......in fact you can't fish the lake until the end of june i think.......we have caught alot of fish in Vaughn through the years but there are bigger fish to be caught elsewhere IMO....

oh yea?? well it's been several years since I fished that area,, I was speaking on behalf of the boys that live in that area now,, I'm not living in the same town now,, I heard they punched that road into the lake, and rumour had it that the lake was fished out,, thanks for the info!

Lac Seul is by far the best walleye fishing I have EVER done!! amazing times had there!!!