• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

GO FOR IT!

Tinkhamtown

No, just wanted to know your guys age and if you are still going thru it, around it or turning back? Are we learning anything with age?

Tink

OK, Thanks for clearng that up. Rough day here in the salt mines.

Well, I'm 41 and if I know what's in it, how deep it is, or don't mind fixing the machine when I break it, I'll go through. But I usually will go around so long as there's a legal trail to do so. Otherwise, I'm like you and turn around and go back.

I'm 50 only one way for me, through it! thats what it is all about for me. exploring new country, I can always clean later. Although when the wifey is with and she see's the big ole mud hole with a smirk on my face the byotchin starts lol. She has since learned to keep her mouth shut during the mud hole crossing!

Helmets, HELMETS we don't need no stinking helmets!

Seriously I broke my jaw in three places in a little motorcycle accident, my jaw was wired together for 6 weeks so your point is well taken. I always wear a helmet on the motorcycle even in 105 degrees temp and when on snowmobile. Well be wearing a helmet while ATVing from now on. Thank you.

Tink

I love to see pictures like this and have been in every one of these places myself but there are alot of antiwheeler people lurking on this site.

That being said sparkyaber: Yours is about 2.5miles west of Hwy65 about 4 miles south of McGrath ! Did you go over to your right (west) into the trees? Its about 4.5' deep in there! Ive been there!

Anbody else go any pics to post come over to Atv Nation dot com and post them, if they are in MN I bet I can guess where they are from!