Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tinkhamtown

GO FOR IT!

29 posts in this topic

It looks good, GO FOR IT!

Age 20-30******40-50**************60-70

Thru It********Around It**********Turn Back

I am 64

I clean the ATVs

Now you know where I stand.

Tink

No, just wanted to know your guys age and if you are still going thru it, around it or turning back? Are we learning anything with age?

Tink

I still go through it, most of the time. I am a little sketchy after sinking my machine a couple years ago!!! I'm 35, so where does that put me?? smile you skipped my age all together!!! smile

I'll still go through it...but....someone else has to go first before I attempt it! Otherwise, I'll just go around..

No, just wanted to know your guys age and if you are still going thru it, around it or turning back? Are we learning anything with age?

Tink

OK, Thanks for clearng that up. Rough day here in the salt mines.

Well, I'm 41 and if I know what's in it, how deep it is, or don't mind fixing the machine when I break it, I'll go through. But I usually will go around so long as there's a legal trail to do so. Otherwise, I'm like you and turn around and go back.

I'm 50 only one way for me, through it! thats what it is all about for me. exploring new country, I can always clean later. Although when the wifey is with and she see's the big ole mud hole with a smirk on my face the byotchin starts lol. She has since learned to keep her mouth shut during the mud hole crossing!

I'm 26 i take it head on if i'm on my foreman. You don't put outlaws on if you are going to go around or turn around. If i'm on my banshee i try to avoid it if i can.

Guess I am not making myself clear today. When I put 20-30 I meant anyone in there twenties or thirties. Sure didn't want to leave anyone left out.

Tink

26 --- only one way for me and its on 2 wheels pulling a wheely through it!

17... go through it before you get a chance to think about it wink

I'm 37 and I look for places that look "questionable"! If you own an A.T.V. that' what it's made for isn't it?

Im 28 and I never and I mean never pass on mud hole! No matter what it looks like I will try it! Thats what the snorkles and Vampires are for!

37...the last time we went out I swamped the brute. A boat actually had just passed through were I was crossing ,lol. Woulda made it if I woulda taken the cooler off the front rack.

I'm 63. If I can't give it a try it ain't worth riding. These things were made to try and get stuck! Ya-hoo!!

Always thru it - first most of the time - been in some real slop holes - stuck sometimes - and mud head to toe - nothing better than that and I am 57.

Tink and sons, Thru it FUN!

Now what Tink?2007LaborDayATV019.jpg

Made it.

2007LaborDayATV029.jpg

Winching and get off and push.

2007LaborDayATV021.jpg

Just a note notice we are all smiling and having FUN.

Tink

Helmets, HELMETS we don't need no stinking helmets!

Seriously I broke my jaw in three places in a little motorcycle accident, my jaw was wired together for 6 weeks so your point is well taken. I always wear a helmet on the motorcycle even in 105 degrees temp and when on snowmobile. Well be wearing a helmet while ATVing from now on. Thank you.

Tink

Looks like a place I know in Pine county just east of Kerrick and Duquette in a unnamed state forest? Judging by how wet it is must have been early spring?

I love to see pictures like this and have been in every one of these places myself but there are alot of antiwheeler people lurking on this site.

That being said sparkyaber: Yours is about 2.5miles west of Hwy65 about 4 miles south of McGrath ! Did you go over to your right (west) into the trees? Its about 4.5' deep in there! Ive been there!

Anbody else go any pics to post come over to Atv Nation dot com and post them, if they are in MN I bet I can guess where they are from!