• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whats the deal?

You think Jr. is purposely missing his pits to take the pressure off of his crews? I was watching the nationwide race last night and sure enough he drives right by? I know he gets pretty worked up about the media passing blame to his cup crew chief!

What do you think, is he losing it or is there an agenda?

Durring the race yesterday, he said he never even asked were his pit was and drove right past it, something about how they never talked about it before the race.

My question is Where is the spotter? I think JR needs to have some pit crew practic durring the week just to make him smarter.

He said he has 20/15 vision but it sounds like lack of concentration more than anything. Good question about the spotter.....does everyone go get a hot dog when the yellow comes out or what? He said after Daytona that they never practiced pit stops until this year and now he's having issues. lol.

I heard during the race today that Eury Jr was his spotter for the Busch race, so maybe there's a common theme here?? Typically the spotter counts him down until he's near the pit stall and then the crew chief takes over. Same for leaving the stall but in reverse. They were OK today I believe but they need to be almost perfect for the rest of the season if they want to have a chance.

#88 Team Grabs Tissot Pit Crew Win in Talladega: It’s the 4th Pit Road Win for Hendrick Motorsports Team in Last 5 Races. Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s #88 pit crew won the Tissot Pit Road Precision Award in Sunday’s Sprint Cup race at Talladega Superspeedway.

The quick work on pit road by the #88 crew in Talladega helped Earnhardt Jr. to a second-place finish at the 2.66-mile oval. The team’s Chevrolet Impala SS spent the least amount of time on pit road – 255.440 seconds.