Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shunker_lure

bedliner for boat foor

2 posts in this topic

Im doing a new floor in my boat and thinking of using noslip paint on the floor. im replacing the old plywood with m grade ply. it a 16' lund 19981 pike so its not much more then 50sqft. i know it needs to be a lighter color so it doesnt get to hot.

Any ideas what to use and where to get it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•   Yes, he lives in Russia. Good job, but no one disputed that fact.     Or, from your own article:         1. That's not even the point I was trying to make with that quote. 2. You do realize that Gary Johnson is no longer Governor of New Mexico, right? 3. The last political office he ran for was as a Libertarian.     I OWE you nothing but if we ever found ourselves in the same drinking establishment, I would be happy to buy a couple rounds.   Now. Tell me more about these butt-hurt Texans? Or are you just being a giant hypocrite?     
    • sorry for late reply !! hope your trip went well. We have done great this year amazing for numbers and always a few big ones.
    •     As NYT reports, the president of the 'Yes California' movement lives in Russia.     https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/21/us/yes-california-calexit-marinelli-russia.html?src=twr&smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=1   RUSSIA !!! Must be buddies with trump and putin .. (OH, MY...)   And gary Johnson (liberatarian hero) is in fact a republican.   WOOOOOO!!!!!   That's two beers you owe me.
    •   You could have just looked at him for starters.     Nothing to see here, probably just some "Christians" making fun of autistic folks.
    •  
      I swear some of you must be emotionally attached to these laws because there is no logic in your thinking, the same kind of thinking that has wasted a trillion dollars and has yet to solve a single issue. The lottery has better results than the war on drugs, at least a few winners have emerged over the years.
    •   In our local paper they highlighted a local that is an author and wrote a book on what he did for his weight loss...he would eat good for 6 days of the week and then have 1 splurge day where he could eat what he wanted and doing this reset his metabolism and he lost a lot of weight.
    •   I was thinking the same I rarely use my own wheeler but when I do I like my auger on the wheeler. I thought about buying a mount but can't stand spending that much cash on one. I was thinking of making one but that's a project for the summer months. Sorry I can't help.
    •   If that's what you want to do go for it. You're the one who will pay the consequences.   Should the guy in this video chug a bottle of Jack? Probably not but it's legal.    
    •   Maybe phone service and internet will be down. Yes! Living off grid. I like it. Can we even call it "winter" anymore? I mean seriously where's the days when getting a foot plus of snow wasent uncommon. A lot of people like these warm snowless winters. I hate it! Thanks globle warming!
  • Our Sponsors