• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Vikings draft

koonie

So far everything is pretty much going as expected.

The Raiders made a big time reach for DHB. No suprise though. Al Davis has officially lost it. He drafts according to the stopwatch. No wonder they always draft in the top 10.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. The Vikings take a wide receiver who should have more than enough so called red flags. He was banned from high school sports in WV or wherever he played for cripes sake. Tested positive for drugs in the combine. Plus who knows how much more this fine upstanding citizen has gotten into. If this doesn't show what a complete [PoorWordUsage] Chilly is, I don't know what does.

Oh, I believe they still need someone to throw the ball to him, providing of course he is not in jail by the time the season starts.

First time Harvin gets in trouble Chilly will hear it. Do I hear the wizzanator coming back? smirk Do we have a 2nd? I hope there are some good tackles left over. All the ones we could have had were there and are now gone. Vikes must think there will be a good tackle left over. They better not blow their next pick other than a tackle. Looks like Patriots are reloading for another run. What's up with defenses switching to 3-4? Are players getting that more athletic? I noticed a lot of good LB's this year going late. Do you see the vikes going that way in the future?

BTW I like the Harvin pick. I can agree that we did need a lineman, either defensive or offensive, but we dearly needed another weapon on offense too. I really hope the kid can keep his nose clean, cause if his play in college transfers over to the pros, he will be pretty darn good.

The Browns were a little trade happy today, I think I would rather have a higher pick than keep trading down like they did.

PA made a good point the other day about Harvin- if you are going to the combine, wouldn't you lay off the smoke for a month or so? Kind of stupid to go ahead and smoke anyway.

Little different spin here. Chilly put his neck on the chopping block with the first pick... Was going to be there anyway. We all hope for the best. Second pick filled a need.

How about that draft coverage? Worst I have ever seen/heard. Had full ESPN coverage until about 15 and then muted and tuned in KFAN. ESPN obviously had insider info or a big delay to always be able to cut to the guy on the cell making his posse smile. KFAN? Nice time management to talk through the picks. Interview with a special teamer almost talked over our pick and it amazingly wasn't vox.