• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

scouting seasson.

Lets share some stories, season hopes and maybe some trail pics of our scouting adventures.

Well one of my employees and my self are headed up to unit 10 public land to dig around alittle and scout some new spots for the upcoming bow season. Going to play hooky monday and check out a few new spots. My so called money spots have been found by a few other prople so time to get a few more. At least the guys that found my little honey holes are pretty cool. Hunt with the same intensions and passion so its not that bad. Talked to them a few times and we actually swap weekends. I wish all hunters were like this.

Well the 3 spots we checked out didnt have the sign as of now but did have a few good rub lines and ground scrapes. Saw close to forty deer in 6 hours. most where on two tracks in the am eating the new green shoots.

Chad

What a wonderful weekend to be up in polk county. Lots of tracks on the sand roads. Did a couple of quick in and outs to a few spots and the trail activity looks great. One real nice heavy eight on trail camera several times. And what did I do? Ya erased the card. mad Looks like the wolf pack that has been around my cabin is no longer around? Havent found a track all summer. My quess is they never made it back arcoss the St. Croix befroe ice out. Not a track any where. Real rare to not have even one. Grouse are doing well, real good. Couple more weeks and the fun begins, grin

I belive the bigger one spends alot of time in no mans land frown. That camera wasnt far from the crex. A little pressure and see ya next year boys.

Dont know what to think about the wolves. A little farther south by our family cabin, still aint squat for wolf tracks like there used to be. Only a loner here and there. No complaints here