Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bandit

Mine is still here, How bout yours?

16 posts in this topic

Still too muddy to get it out of the yard. Are you guys riding yet?

PHOT0008.jpg

I need a new rear skin, 250 buck for the tire, then i have to have some one mount it. No job=No riding. Bummer

Bandit,

I like how you have the bike sitting there looking out the window just waiting. grin

I'm almost to 700 miles so far in one week.

got on 25 miles, no its not much but it seems like any day its been nice i have to work, and snows or blows on my days off. oh well summers commin

Bandit,

I like how you have the bike sitting there looking out the window just waiting. grin

And the picture of grandpaw on the wall! whistle

Put a bunch of miles on the bikes this past week! Even rode about 60 in the chilly windy day today! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././iImbo

I got mine out, changed oil, cleaned it up, etc......and then put it back in the garage and have not taken it out since. frown

I've gone on about 4 rides so far for around 600m. total. Still waiting for warmer weather though.

About 500 miles of riding so far. Rode to work one day but the rest was cruising around. Still pretty cold in the evenings but we've sure had some beautiful days. I welcome a couple days of hard rain to wash the sand off the roads though.

I have a 2003 anniversary edition Harley Heritage Classic Softtail same color as yours (her name is Anna), changed oil-filter, put on a new windshield plastic and have a 1000 miles on it. I am retired, and think after 50 years of riding, just this spring I have turned into a true motorcycle rider. These spring rides have been SUPER NICE. Pure enjoyment.

In May, 10 day round trip ride with two friends to Grand Canyon 4000 miles.

In June, 7 day ride with son and his wife to and around Galena Illinois, staying in large beautiful time-share.

In August, 7 days Camping and partying at the Buffalo Chip in Sturgis, plus a little riding with wife (she has a Harley 883 hugger).

Just Ride

Tink

Just cleared 600 miles since taking 'er out of storage. Phred52

I need a new rear skin, 250 buck for the tire, then i have to have some one mount it. No job=No riding. Bummer

I got my tire, I got my tire!!! Rode down to the hall on monday to resign the books. Man it felt wonderful!

Now I just need a side-car with a car seat in it (being a stay at home dad)...........

Congrats, the way its looking though, I could just as well gave you mine. LOL