• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mine is still here, How bout yours?

Bandit

Bandit,

I like how you have the bike sitting there looking out the window just waiting. grin

And the picture of grandpaw on the wall! whistle

Put a bunch of miles on the bikes this past week! Even rode about 60 in the chilly windy day today! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././iImbo

I have a 2003 anniversary edition Harley Heritage Classic Softtail same color as yours (her name is Anna), changed oil-filter, put on a new windshield plastic and have a 1000 miles on it. I am retired, and think after 50 years of riding, just this spring I have turned into a true motorcycle rider. These spring rides have been SUPER NICE. Pure enjoyment.

In May, 10 day round trip ride with two friends to Grand Canyon 4000 miles.

In June, 7 day ride with son and his wife to and around Galena Illinois, staying in large beautiful time-share.

In August, 7 days Camping and partying at the Buffalo Chip in Sturgis, plus a little riding with wife (she has a Harley 883 hugger).

Just Ride

Tink

I need a new rear skin, 250 buck for the tire, then i have to have some one mount it. No job=No riding. Bummer

I got my tire, I got my tire!!! Rode down to the hall on monday to resign the books. Man it felt wonderful!

Now I just need a side-car with a car seat in it (being a stay at home dad)...........