• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Superior Crappies

Bspafford

i don't know of spots but i saw a show from a year or 2 ago I think it was a John Gillespie show fishing for crappies on Superior in the spring and the fish were nice......made me put it on my list of places to fish for crappies!!

the show I watched I would guess they must have been on the southern part of superior but I could have sworn he said they were on the north but it was over a year ago that I saw that show...I know it was a John Gillespie show though

Ozzie I don't miss a Gillespie show, I've seen that show too, and i'm pretty sure he was on the north end of it somewhere on the Canadian side, Haataja was his guide and I believe he said this is where his family vacationed all of the time. It was on the canadian side and those were some SLAB CRAPPIES!!!!

I did a little more research on it and I was wrong, it was on the Michigan side of lake Superior, Keweenaw bay to be exact. Those were some jumbo's. I love it when that guy goes nuts over big fish.