Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tick juice

1 post in this topic

I've been pricing the products and just came across an ad that indicates they only sell product that has been approved in the US. I have been wondering why the prices for the identical product ranged from $41.04 to $82.99.

Anyone know what the foreign stuff has/doesn't have that would be important?

I'm not sure I want to hose Cooper down with some radioactive commie gunk.

Thanks for your time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I think the way it sounded some did at some point at least sit out there or at least be home because you had to go uptown to register. Most were chest puffed happy to share in all their different levels of cheating. Some said apples, we store acorns, corn, birdseed, pumpkins. 2 said their husbands get em before the poachers do by hunting the Friday night before season laughing. The 12 all said they butcher their own. Oh well why worry now this has been going on for many years, maybe that 2nd buck tag is the way to go so us that can't screw our natural resources laws over can drop a 2nd one lawfully and legally or I could "party hunt" with no party around until tagging time. Like Dave said at least they are spending the $ on a tag, well most of their kills anyway.
    • love smoked cheese!!
    • Many people feed deer, even those that don't hunt. I don't own land and don't feed deer, so I'm not sure if it isn't allowed during hunting season (I used to wonder why bait shops still sold suckers and shiners after the game fish season closed - until I realized those seasons don't apply to certain rivers).   Food plots are different story. Some see them as not much different than hunting over bait, while others view them as a way to provide food and cover for lots of animals, not just deer. There is an ethical debate about baiting deer, but I believe the biological reason it isn't allowed is because the experts claims it's more likely to spread disease as deer create nose-to-nose contact while eating from a bait pile, whereas that's not really an issue with food plots.
    • Looks good Zach , what kinda cheese ya got there? I did up some gouda a few weeks back with some eggs. salmon filets a little bit before that .  In the next few weeks I'll throwing smoke at a pig belly .
    • Considering how many women I know that have taken up hunting, I'm kind of surprised most of them don't hunt themselves.
    • Same here. When my son was starting out the first few years I would put him in a stand and then I would go as far away so that I could still see his orange and hear him shoot but he could not see me. He never knew dad was sitting on a log just down the trail waiting for him to get a shot at a deer. I more or less gave up my few years of hunting so he could learn as I have taken my share of Deer over the years. If he did get one, I would let him try and fill my tag as well. We have always hunted in groups-Parties of 5-15 guys up at the cabin so no Deer were ever wasted. And young people learned how to hunt.
    • That is what the TIP line was made for. What you describe is illegal and happens with gun, archery, solo and party hunters.  You can register by phone but legally you are still supposed to be with the deer when it is transported and if any 12 of the 14 are transporting the deer and get stopped by the DNR it won't end well for them. With the cost of guns, vehicles and fines I personally see no way anyone would risk doing something like that.
    • Informal I know but I asked 14 women at work today if they buy a deer license for their husband to fill, 12/14 said yes ! Most said they are many miles away during opening weekend and since you can phone register their husbands say nothing to worry about. This is normal. So heck with 2 bucks just get your wife a tag like the hundreds maybe thousands do in this state and you're already easily set for 2 bucks or more there is no limit really.
    • Yet the stores are full of stuff to feed deer, and "food plots" abound.
    • I set mine at parking lot speed, engage the trailer brake and adjust, up or down, until you can feel the brakes engaging enough to slow you down at bit, but not enough to lockup the tires. I believe the small battery is part of the break-away system.
  • Our Sponsors