Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Z-520

Locals doing well

8 posts in this topic

Jim Moynagh is in 9th place on Lake Norman after day 1 and Karen Savik is in 16th place on the Ouachita River WBT.

Go Jim!!! Idk the lady...but its been kind of a winning drought for Moynagh in the past decade hasn't it? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

he always does well. i talked to him before he went down there, being that we service his boats, and sell his boats, and he was very excited about the tournament, being that he loves the lake and does well down there. I hope he can pull it off.

I talked to Jim while down there and he is on fish, but every day is different, he was worried he wouldnt make the cut but he did. Now I think he has a good plan and will cover alot of water. He got second there last year so he made some good money, but he wants another win bad. I fished with the number 1 and number 6 guys as a co angler. The were all bedding fish except for one so we will see hopefully Jim will bring bact the big cash to MN....Savik is more than 10 lbs out but who knows.

I talked to Jim while down there and he is on fish, but every day is different, he was worried he wouldnt make the cut but he did. Now I think he has a good plan and will cover alot of water. He got second there last year so he made some good money, but he wants another win bad. I fished with the number 1 and number 6 guys as a co angler. The were all bedding fish except for one so we will see hopefully Jim will bring bact the big cash to MN....Savik is more than 10 lbs out but who knows.