• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have no experience with them so I looked online. That MK9 looks tiny. Have you looked at other guns? have you picked one up to see how it feels? My friend has a subcompact Glock 10mm and that thing is hard to hang onto. Contact Bills gun shop and range and see if they have those to rent before you buy. I know they have several different kinds of guns to rent that you could shoot before you make the commitment to buy one.

I don't have the CCW and will probably never get one either. I have a 1911 that I carry when I am out hunting. If I ever got a CCW, I would get a .45 of some kind.

Good luck with your purchase and make sure you post pictures when you make your decision. May I ask why you are considering a CCW? Just curious...........

I like Kahrs, they are good guns. That being said, I dont own one, I have thought about owning one, but dont. I know someone who does, and carries it, but not sure witch it is.

They are nice guns though, single stack and thin, carry and hide very well. They are a "trigger pull" saftey gun, which I like, dont pull the triger and it is safe, pull it and it goes bang.

I do recomend shooting any gun before you buy it. Kahrs, especialy the polly frame ones, can bite and snap a bit, so it is best to shoot them first.

All I can say is for your carry gun get a sub-compact I like the XD's or a Glock both are great guns. XD has the 1911 saftey on it as well which I like, but at the same time don't put your finger on the trigger unless you want it to go bang! I don't have any info for the kahr's but the two metioned above are VERY reliable guns for a carry weapon.

Just got done shooting my second favorite carry gun and don't know why it's my second favorite just put 50 rounds through the Sig Pro Custom 9mm and their isn't anything bigger then a softball that will escape if I need to draw and shoot. But I still carry my XD .40 every day. As far as a carry weapon you do not wan't anything with a manual saftey it's just more that can go wrong in the heat of the moment that's why I carry the XD or the sig pro no manual saftey. I have lots of friends that carry the kahrs and love them but it's still a personal choice. Mine are both full frame guns wich I like because if I have to draw I know I can get my hand on it with out problems my friends with the kahrs when they draw it looks like their drinking tea with their pinkey fingers in the air.