• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Running behind

machohorn

This Friday will be my 1st chance at getting the boat out of storage, cleaned and running. For some reason I am behind schuedule. I still want to put a radio in along with a few other very minor add on's. Am I the last one to get ready? Please tell me I am not the only one.

This Friday will be my 1st chance at getting the boat out of storage, cleaned and running. For some reason I am behind schuedule. I still want to put a radio in along with a few other very minor add on's. Am I the last one to get ready? Please tell me I am not the only one.

Just cleaned my garage AND boat on Saturday. Took the boat down to the quarter car wash and $7 later, had it looking good. Stopped at Fleet Farm and bought new plugs, but want to fire it up with the old ones in to burn off the fogging oil first.

My steering console is cracked and I have a new one, but haven't decided when to tackle the replacement. Might wait until next winter for that.

your not alone machohorn, i still haven't put my boat in the water yet. the tilt/trim motor gave out on me. replacement should be here by this weekend. hopefully she'll be in the water by next weekend at the latest if not i might have to throw myself in for the sake of me and my boat!

Well friday and saturday I got it all done, radio in, started, some what cleaned, checked the trailer, need to get new boat lic otherwise it would have been in the water. I ran the motor for about 1/2 hour. I will be ready! Got the motor home out, I need 2 batteries for that and 1 for the boat, not a big issue. Milacs here I come. I am going to be fishing the north sand for the 1st time, any hints anyone?