• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Honda's?

hanronson

O.K...How many of us own Honda's? Year, model and engine size.

Mine is a 2009 Rancher 420 AT. Just bought it last fall, did some trail riding before they closed for winter and used it ice fishing all winter. Great machine! (Looking forward to trail openings next Friday)

I have a year 2000 foreman 450. words cant describe it, its been to helll and back. A few years ago my son ran head on into a big sportsman coming around a blind corner, both kids were ok but the frame was bent and broke, the front wheel knocked off, front racks all bent up, front gearcase tore off the mounts etc. Didnt have $ to fix so a bud of mine bent/welded her back in shape the best he could, pressed the wheel back on and today I still plow a 350 ft drive, haul fishhouse's, pull cut up logs, pull up docks, tow garden equipment, deer and stands out of the woods and trail ride with it. has never broke down (was even still running after the wreck)or needed anything other than oil changes and a battery. has over 5 thousand of the hardest miles imaginable and still starts right up at below zero temps and purrs like a kitten. I am a happy honda customer for life.

I've run the gammut of different models from sport to utility on over a dozen different models. In nearly 33 years of riding, and in excess of 70,000 miles I've never once been towed, never been stranded, and never had to bring one back for warranty. Of the group I ride with consistently, (5 guys) we have all had a similar experience with Hondas. I have subject them to every kind of abuse, including those it wasn't intended for, and still had no complaints. With the amount of trouble free hard miles behind me/us I think that speaks volumes about Honda quality.

Maybe we are just some of the "lucky" ones, but the people on this forum who know me, also know that I don't "baby" my wheeler, and neither do my riding buddies.

Seriously, I never even consider looking at other brands, and I'm still always smiling at the end of every ride. wink

I have an '07 Rincon that I got last spring, put about 800 miles on in the first 5 months and haven't put on more than 200 since then due to school and work. I'll definitely have more time to ride this summer and will log at least another 1000 miles. This is my 3rd Honda, and won't likely be my last. I'm by no means brand loyal, but something about Honda's reliability keeps me coming back. I know that sounds cliche, but it's been my experience. Hope to get at least 10,000 out of this one before trading up...or down.

Dang, now that's what I call justified high praise for a machine that has earned it's way and by the sounds of it continues to .You gotta like that Iron Cowboy and exactly why Hondas will always have a huge following and the loyalty it has earned by being what I call "rugged" .

TD

1999 Foreman 450 ES with warn winch and CMP plow. Been plowing my 150-yard drive way since 2000. One battery, oil, filter and plugs is all the maintenance is has needed.

2 2007 Rancher 400 AT Wife got one first and we liked it so well I just bought another for $4499.

Just sold 1986 TRX250 that started and ran well the whole 23 years I owned it. No problems.

Honda rugged, reliability, for a life time of work and fun.

01 rancher 350 es 4xxx miles oil temp sensor

04 foreman 450 es 2xxx miles of which 1800 of it has been hard mud riding with the only thing going wrong was the normal honda drum brakes but after the second time i put the highlifter disc brake kit on and solved that

Bought an 08 honda foreman 500 last fall. Have never had a problem with a honda in my life, and yet my uncle gave me [PoorWordUsage] for buying it instead of a Polaris like him, while his was in the shop getting work done on it!!!

I have a 04 Rubicon, not happy at all. The dreaded Angle Drive Sensor is killing me. I may have to do the hondamatic tranny next, I have heard it is close to $2000.00. Not cool for a machine that isan't five years old yet. Just my two cents.