• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's going to fish FLATHEADS this weekend?

wooduck26

Blackdog eh? I might go down there in the morning. I got the day off and I can't take a day off without fishing at least a couple hours, now can I? I won't be bothering to fish flatheads though, unless they care to take a bite out of my cut sucker. Roughfish and channels are on the plate...not literally.

I tried a bullhead last night with no luck. Channel cats and gar were active.

I was using cut sucker last night.....no Cats...but I did gtea bout a 7lb Northern!

I think big cutbait, and a live suckers will be the bait of chioce tonight!

I should be down on Pool 2 this weekend (most likely from shore) and one trip for channels on the Miss. North. I got down wind of a very good bite report from a local river rat that got out last Friday up here. No sumo's, but a steady bite, with a couple in the teens (low end 10-11). Just got to get my self out on the river and to the spot, before the water drops any more. Ball of crawler, with some live minnow action mixed in is what I heard was the hot ticket.

To anyone else, good luck this weekend!

Where did ya go Dave??

MN River....

It was slow as expected....but I THOUGHT we'd put one or two in the boat.....not so! Had 2 runs between 4 people, and swung and missed! I did get a nice fat Carp in a wad of crawlers (I resorted to Channel bait for a while) Its a bit cold yet, and the worst thing is all the debris (leaves) that you deal with....we fished some good spots, Im suprised they didnt produce.. frown