• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any FMers fishing FLW?

hanson

Cheffrey, gotta sign up a "bit" earlier man.

I would have done anything possible to make it out to Port Clinton but money and available vacation time became a big issue this year. Something about the economy.

Someone asked earlier about the investment. Lets just say I'm heavily invested between using all my vacation time at work, entry fees, gas money, lodging, travel, etc. I really see no way I can come out ahead on the deal but thats not why I'm doing it.

Investment? Well so far I've got eleven vacation days and reservations for 6 nights in hotels, plus entry fees. I'm driving to the Red Wing events. I figure what I get out of it will be worth the investment, and like Hanson said, it's not about the money.

Think of what a guy can learn fishing for three days on a body of water with a group of highly skilled professionals. It could take years to learn what you can pick up in a few days if you went out on your own, figure out what that would cost and going this route might come out to be the better bargin.

I would have done anything possible to make it out to Port Clinton but money and available vacation time became a big issue this year. Something about the economy.

Someone asked earlier about the investment. Lets just say I'm heavily invested between using all my vacation time at work, entry fees, gas money, lodging, travel, etc. I really see no way I can come out ahead on the deal but thats not why I'm doing it.

Lets hope you learn something.

Your telling me, I signed up a month prior after I got the OK from the smarter half as a Bday present. Thats alright though, I used the money I didn't spend to buy a new Turkey Gun. It obviously shoots well! smirk

another option for anyone is the new AIM series of walleye tournaments. $250 for entry fee as a co-angler. Search the name and learn more about it. 4 events for this season, Saginaw Bay.. Green Bay.. Missouri River.. Winnibigoshish

Should be a good tourney with their CRR (catch record release) format.

When is someone going to come up North and run a tourney?

Hey Northlander, been a while. Not much posting out of me lately.

And to answer your question, they already know us northern guys are better fisherman and they don't want come up here and embarass themselves. grin