Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
catman71

SWIVL-EZE 238 seat mounts

12 posts in this topic

does anyone have these?

I have looked everywhere for a 238 high adjustable pedestal for a stad-up bike seat and cannot find one.

Any help?

catman, have you tried Cabelas? I'm not sure what exactly you are looking for, but they have all kinds of Swivl-Eze products on their HSOforum.

Iboats.youknowtherest

Type in part number 2385401 in the search box. Its the only place I've found one.

You know every manufacturer has a bicycle seat mount and the cost is very reasonable, EXCEPT the swivel-eze 238 (which of course is what I have). I looks like the part number at Iboats would do the trick, but at 300 bones I'll stand all day.

I have even called tech support at Attwood and they were NO HELP at all.

How frustrating, so very frustrating.

RU

Thats why I replaced my pedestal base with a 3/4" pin style. I don't think the whole works (base, adjustable pedestal, and seat mount) cost over $150 if not less.

yikes, 300 bucks for the pole, then you still need a seat mount bracket about 50 for the seat mount and 20 for a seat.

370 bucks pays for alot of 3/4" pin parts...........

yikes, 300 bucks for the pole, then you still need a seat mount bracket about 50 for the seat mount and 20 for a seat.

370 bucks pays for alot of 3/4" pin parts...........

I totally agree and the 3/4" makes sense, except for when I want to put a normal seat up there when I'm fishing the river in the fall or sunfish with my kids.

RU

I just found that Attwood Marine has a 39" non adjustable pole for roughly 70.00. Not sure if that would be to long or not though.

attwood part number - 238039-1

is Atwood the same as Swivl-eze?

39 wood be about right, my inseam is 36"....