Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bisonmn

Thinking about selling my Wenonah Spirit II.

4 posts in this topic

Think I can get any interest at $600.00? I thought I would throw it out here first before I put it in the classified and other sites.

Do you have any pics? What is all included (bare canoe, rod holders, cushioned seats,etc.) I'm actually interested in buying a canoe right now so I'd like to know some more about your canoe if you're going to sell.

Guys,

We have a classified section for these types of deals and postings.

Thanks,

Duff

I think you could get around that for it. I would probably buy it from you myself at a price close to that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• that would be samanthasquatch 
    • It's a female Bigfoot,  silly.
    • You can save the mapping data on an SD card. In order to create a map you will need the Zero Line Card. You will take the SD card and plug it into your PC. Down load the map data into the zero line software. The software than creates the map and uploads it to the zero line card. It is typically recommended to use an SD card for the data as once the zero line card is full of either maps or map data another card will need to be purchased.
    • whats a samsquatch?  lol
    • Nope....don't need friendseyeguy54..... It was a darn samsquatch!
    • Way to get him out MM!  I'm sure he appreciates it.
    • I believe some units come with maps of some lakes but probably wont have any real detail as far as contour lines.  I think most will have a map of the US but when you zoom in you wont get much for detail on lakes and If they do contours will probably be 5-7ft apart.  If you want to put data on a card you will need a zero line card for mapping. About $150 i think.  8 hours should give you quite a bit of mapping.  Best would be to buy from a retailer so someone with knowledge of the product can show you how to run it.  You might be able to take some snap shots of sonar and put on a blank card but don't think you can map with it. I would get a Lakemaster card for the area(s) you want to fish.  Worth every penny.
    • Turkey season is over for my nephew!! It was a long season with many hours spent in the blind. He seen more turkeys then ever before and had a toms close enough to grab. It is going to be nice to sleep in. Until fall turkeys!
    • Heading up to Devils in a couple weeks and again later on.  Doesn't look like a lot of activity on here.  Tryng to get an idea whats happening before I go.
    • I have been out the last two days locally and haven't set the world on fire. Caught a few each day, but fish have been scattered. Lake is loaded with curly leaf mats this year, so that hasn't helped things. Once that starts dying and weather warms up, things should pick up.
  • Our Sponsors