Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gus

Fly Fishing Rod / Waders / wading jacket/Dog kennel

7 posts in this topic

St. Croix Legend Ultra UFT864 (8 foot 6 inch 4 wt, 4 piece)

Cabelas Premium Dry Plus waist high stocking foot waders size XL regular. (Tan) (sorry, no wading boots)

Cabelas Dry Plus wading jacket size 2XL. Forest Green.

Rod has been used a total of 10 days at most. (1 week long trip out west) and 1 local stream day, a short 3 day trip out west.

The Waders have only been used 3 days. (short trip out west)

Jacket has been used about the same as the Rod.

All in excellent shape. No leaks, tears, rips, or noticeable wear. Rod casts great. I just don't get out fly fishing anymore.

I am interested in just about anything.

Ice fishing or open water electronics, fish houses, plinking or hunting guns, good pair of duck hunting waders, Old Town Otter Kayak (only in green-for duck hunting), Tools for the shop, Target Archery equipment or a genesis youth bow, Hunting Blind, tree stands, Yard tools (areator, dethatcher etc) the list can go on and on. What do you have? Seriously, if it's outdoors related, I'm probably interested.

Dog Kennel. I have 4 sections of 6x6 dog kennel. 1 of them has the gate in it. All fasteners included. Not used very long, 1 year at most. Mostly been sitting there unused since I moved. I also have 2 portable dog crates. 1 is a remington green and tan and is size medium, the other is all tan and I can't remember the brand but is is for a size XL dog. Both in good shape no chew holes or anything. Any questions just ask!

gustafson_tim@hotmail dot com.

Hey Tim, I hope all is well!!

What are the measurements of the tan kennel? I am looking for one 26" tall, but I think the one I need is usually a "large" size vs "XL" size.

All is going pretty good! I think the crate is a size L now that I think about it. I'll measure it tonight and get back to you.

Hey John, I sent you an email. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Email returned.

Update on the items. The XL dog crate is spoken for as well as the waders.

Still have the Medium sized dog crate, the Kennel sections, the Wading Jacket and the fly rod.

I am interested in the kennel sections. Need a trolling motor? I also have a cover and poles for a HT flipover house, but the tub has several holes. email me plz

fishahollik at yahoo dot com