Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titelines

Jawhorse...?

6 posts in this topic

Anyone have one, or been thinking about it?

It looks like something I could really use, but I'm skeptical about TV stuff.

Any input would be great. Thanks!

they sell them at menards. I've never used one.

I have one and love it. I use it as a saw table using a sheet of plywood. It's also very nice to be able to clamp large and odd sized stuff to work on. A friend of mine has one and did a little test. He drove 6" long nails into a very hard 2X8 just by the clamp force. Very impressive!

It folds up easily and travels well. They only thing I wish they'd have done is just make the base model able to handle a full 4'. Also, there are plastic parts contrary to their ad, but I don't think they'll break. I have lost a leg plastic end cap, but it doesn't really affect it.

If you have the money, it's well worth it.

Thanks for the input.

I'm thinking that it would be used as a base for the miter saw and other tools, as well as all the projects I do, especially when I'm working alone.

Seems like it would be good for all types of projects. I hate using two sawhorses and, working on a gravel driveway most of the time, can never get them on even footing.

Thanks again. Anyone else, please feel free to add to this.

The way I look at it, a decent saw stand is going to run you about as much as the Jaw Horse, and it's only good for one thing.

Good to know, I have been thinkin about one of them also, did not know that Menards had them.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0