Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
glenn57

DNR website

24 posts in this topic

went online on the dnr HSOforum last nite to get all my licences, went threw the hole deal clicked complete transaction and kept coming up error0690. anyone else have any luck or can tell me what that means? did that twice.

It means go to your favorite sportings goods store and buy them the "old fashioned" way.

G.C.

It means go to your favorite sportings goods store and buy them the "old fashioned" way.

G.C.

Yep that is the output for that error grin Well it should be anyhow.

I would check and make sure it fifnt take the money out if your account twice. Yah I would just go to the store and get it its easier that way

i know but its much easier, i can get all my stuff at once and not leave home. and you know this isnt exactly the info i was lookin for guys! eekcrygrinsmilelaughcrazywink

Still no word yet. Bummer. Hey if I can help let me know. I haven't been to your neck of the woods for a while.

G.C.

dont need to look for a dog to come up my way big guy. your welcome anytime! smilesmile

YES! she decided to come home, for supper, i suppose about 7;30 last nite. dont know who was happier, the dog or the wife. still kinda weird, the sheltie nevers ventures far from either on of my labs. anyway the search is over.

Glad you found your puppy. grinsmile Used to have a sheltie also, and she disappeared for a week. Don't know where she had been, but looked like she'd been fed. She must have escaped and found her way home tho. She passed away a few years ago now, but made it to a ripe old age of 15. frownfrown

thanks. yeah, it doesnt take long to get real attached to those dang shelties. we lost a 5 year old a year ago this sunday, the 26th. it would of been ugly to lose this one. we got her 2 days after we lost the first one.

OK the dog has been found. Now the original question. Did you get your license on line or does it not still work. winksmirkcrazycry

G.C.

What browser are you using?

Anyway the On-line purchase option is nice because you can print out as many copys as you like. It's nice to have an extra copy or two in the boat and varius tackle boxes.....

gary tried agian same result. pierbridge-- not sure, ijust clich on purchase license, lets me do the hole thing then tells me error 0690. i e-mialed the dnr last nite. it is just SSSOOO nice to do it all at one time.

You can call them with technical problems Glen. 1-888-773-8450.

Or purchase it by Phone.... 1-888-665-4236.

pierbridge thanks for the info. idid see the purchase number last nite. are they good after 5;30 pm. not all of us are retired smirksmirkblushcrazylaughwinkwhistle like someone we all know. laugh

well, took some adice and did it the old fashion way, went to thorne bros today to get all my licenses and they came up with the same error code so they called the dnr hotline. the whole issue was that i was appling to get the federal waterfowl stamp and that WONT BE AVAILABLE till july 1. thats what the problem was. dont know why they couldnt just say it.