• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

trout ponds in kasota, near saint peter.

fish_4_fun

Happened to be in the area for the opener. I decided to swing by around 7:30 AM to see guys standing shoulder to shoulder.

I came back after lunch to find it much more fishable and caught my limit within an hour or so.

It was something to do while in the area, but I probably wont be going back. There was something odd about catching and eating 100% hatchery grown rainbows...

Quote:
i have a question about the trout stockings in kasota, or saint peter. there were three trout ponds down there that they stocked trout with, just wondering if they are still stocking the trouts there. thanks.

Click below it will take you to the south central forum on the St Peter Trout ponds.

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1836315/1/St_Peter_Trout_Ponds