Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yakfisher

Different Animals

8 posts in this topic

Here is a pack of a different sort. Taken near Durand, WI this past weekend. I haven't posted too much lately but here are a few. As always any C&C is welcome.

A little uphill battle

3460821503_a2f52f2a7a.jpg

The Charge the the Line

3461636664_8c7a897843.jpg

And the winner is...

3461004207_8e763b48e6.jpg

All three are real strong images Yak! My only C&C on 1 and 3 would be to use a bit slower shutter speed to blur the spokes.

Thanks for the tip on shutter speeds, I did some slow shutter speed work. I just wasn't confident that I would get the finish line shot so I bumped the speed back up. And I almost missed it anyway. That finish speed was over 35mph. I didn't even know that I had gotten the shot till I started chimping after the riders had passed.

Thanks for the tip on shutter speeds, I did some slow shutter speed work. I just wasn't confident that I would get the finish line shot so I bumped the speed back up. And I almost missed it anyway. That finish speed was over 35mph. I didn't even know that I had gotten the shot till I started chimping after the riders had passed.

So what shot did you miss while chimping? gringringrin Not to worry, I am a habitual chimper! I am thinking I should sign up for a 5 step program for chimpers, CA (Chimpers Anonymous) And you thought in the photo world that stood for "chromatic aberration" grin

Sweet Yak, thats what I'm talking about!

I like that last one with the trio. The way the pavement and spokes are blurred indicates movement, but yet the guys are sharp.