• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Honda Rubicon Front End Problem

tyeeme

I have a friend who has a 01 rubicon he just purchased. We were out this weekend and noticed the front wheels are not engaging(will spin intermittently). It has a detroit locker on it but checked that and that is not the problem. Anybody out there with honda front end knowledge??

Honda known for only 3 wheel drive Atvs. I don't know if they alternate as you drive over just one wheel is engaging. I know 2001 was not the hottest year for the 2001 Honda Rubicon. But I see plenty online forsale that are just fine so who knows. All I know is that only one of the front wheels of the machine accutally engage all the time. If that helps any?