Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim Almquist

Love is in air

7 posts in this topic

They are not the cutest but seem to be quite the pair grin

I was taking a picture of the one on the branch and did not realize there was another in the ditch. Only wish there was more light.

IMG_6211copy.jpg

IMG_6212copy.jpg

IMG_6219copy.jpg

IMG_6230copy.jpg

IMG_6232copy.jpg

I like that last one for some reason. Head positions, I guess. Beauty must be in the eye of the beholder. And that guy is really looking this beauty up and down.

Only wish there was more light.

More light would have just shown off their ugliness that much better. wink

great shots of such an ugly bird,, lol only a face a mother could love fits nicely here,,

I like the last one too!!

it's snowing here today, been raining so far on all my days off,, can you believe that? I was so pumped to get out with my gear, and now I"m stuck to indoor duties.

it's snowing here today, been raining so far on all my days off,, can you believe that? I was so pumped to get out with my gear, and now I"m stuck to indoor duties.

Snowing! Well keep your chin up and think how green and lush it will be. We have had a string of gray days--at least the ones that I have been able to get out. Then yesterday afternoon presented more opportunities than I could wish for. Now I need processing time, and stamina! My shoulder gave out just trying to review and delete.

I really like number three, I also really enjoy Turkey Vultures.