• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mankato Meet (feeler)

nsnutter

Myself and MinnesnowtaWild (Jeff) were just curious if there would be any interest in a Mankato meet-up sometime in May. We were thinking about perhaps meeting up and grilling early in the evening and then fishing once it gets dark out. It would be a great way to meet some of you guys on here, and would be a lot of fun as well. I would like to gauge your interest in something like this, so that I can talk to the Mankato Park Board and let them know if and when we would be doing this ... we would probably meet up at Sibley Park or Land of Memories park, as these parks would allow for a number of fishermen(and women smile ) to utilize the area in an efficient, non-crowded manner.

*I had also given a bit of thought towards maybe a half hour or so where we could go around the park a bit and clean up some of the trash that plagues the park, and I think that the Park Board would be a bit more receptive towards the meet if we offered to give back a bit and help clean before we fish.

Any interest fellas?

Well the date is still up in the air, as this is just a feeler (to gauge interest ... see if this is going to be a reality or not). Once we figure out if there is an interest, we can start tossing dates and times around.

*off topic but you're a mankato-an as well? You fish around here much?

Rushing and Klye B would be of great help you guys if you need some insiders on making this work beings they have put on quite a few gatherings june is also a good month . and maybe with rushings connections with justin timberlake he could get him to sing for us before we go out on the river fishing that night. That would top all gatherings just do it rob.

Stam has been tryin to get me to listen to Timberlake for a couple of years now. He is such a big fan the first thing he did with his new boat is to put a sticker of his beloved JT on it.

I just chalked it up to him being an Iowan. I say what ever floats your boat and Timberlake seems to float his!

041709_190000.jpg

Larry - I have most of May and June off so we'll have to hook up.

Stam has been tryin to get me to listen to Timberlake for a couple of years now. He is such a big fan the first thing he did with his new boat is to put a sticker of his beloved JT on it.

I just chalked it up to him being an Iowan. I say what ever floats your boat and Timberlake seems to float his!

041709_190000.jpg

Larry - I have most of May and June off so we'll have to hook up.

The music I'll pass on, but I became of fan of his after I watched that SNL skit %#@$ in a box. Fun stuff.